Tuesday, October 26, 2010

West kalimantan forest orchid charm

Kapuas upstream forests are rich in varieties of orchids are beautiful, mysterious and rare because very unique. Behind my old house in the village of stone mungguk sub selimbau wild orchids grow like passengers on a fig tree, there is a sizable river empties into the Kapuas River and called the river menyabin that if enough water in the tide season and red-black.

Orchids bloom only at high tide season, size is quite large, and tendril-filled sulurnya long blooming flowers yellowish brown speckled.
Very beautiful and fascinating, so I was never interested in picking the flower stalk is because every time when I want to admire me live my boat ride to the tree and remain silent until satisfied.

And until now, the orchids are still firmly attached to the host wood and I was quite lucky when I got home last time was the right time to witness the blooming orchids perfectly. These are original drawings of orchids that I capture through my pocket camera, beautiful is not it?

4 comments:

jalan kalimantan said...

sy ingat anggrek sejenis di rimba di kampungku duluuu, kini sih sdh tidak ada lagi.

postkan foto-foto anggrek yang lagi berbunga ya kalau ada...

dan, salam kenal juga

Unknown said...

salam kenal juga, jarang sekali saya bisa mendapatkan momen-momen seperti itu..kl ada nanti pasti saya posting...

Anonymous said...

mantap kak, boleh tu anggrek dikirim kemari?wkwkwkw

Unknown said...

boleh..tapi fhotonya jaklah...hahahaha...